Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Laptop Guy Introduced

Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Laptop Guy. My human partner, Yvette, usually grabs all the credit for our work, but let me tell you, I’m the brawn behind the brain. If it weren’t for me, she’d be no where. She’s actually written a book, The Laptop Dancer Diaries, all about our unique relationship. Well, I am getting IN on this action. No more quietly sitting in the background while she spills all the beans.


While we're waiting around for publication, we decided to conduct a Social Media experiment. For an hour a day, I'm going to frequent all the social media sites -- at least the big ones, like Facebook & Twitter... see if I can make myself some virtual friends. Yvette won't let me on LinkedIn. Says it's too "professional." Bummer. There are people out there that could really push my buttons. Is it my fault that they don't make business attire for Laptops?


I'm off to sign up for Twitter and Facebook. Find me there and let's connect....

No comments:

Post a Comment