Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Getting Cataloged

Yesterday Yvette created my identity. I think my image makes me look like an arrogant jerk. I don't know how many people will want to connect with that guy. Yvette might want to make me a little more friendly-looking if she wants me to get some serious connections.

Today was about getting in BlogCatalog. We got both this blog and Yvette's Geek Gal blog registered in Blog Catalog and added some buttons and widgets. BlogCatalog allowed us to add connections -- I'm only in Twitter and Facebook right now. Surprisingly Facebook was one of the few "connections" that wasn't included in the list to choose from on BlogCatalog. Check out all these others we could have added:



We also used Blogger to add a BlogRoll and added a few Social Media blogs that looked like they had some good information.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest to
    me.

    Education Consultants Pakistan

    ReplyDelete